To make sure that your event is a complete success I have a set procedure to ensure that no aspect is overlooked in the planning stages.
My aim is to leave nothing to chance so that all my clients can relax in the knowledge that they are in safe hands.
- Your initial enquiry
- Your date can be provisionally reserved for seven days. I will phone you to discuss your plans and schedule a meeting.
- Free no obligation consultation
- Ideally meeting at your chosen venue or at your home this is the start of the planning process
- Complete checklist
- Planning together for a perfect result using my online tools
- Sign contract and pay £100 booking fee
- This is when your event date is confirmed, you can do this all online including payments
- Written confirmation sent to each client
- So you have complete peace of mind
- Final balance paid 28 days prior to event
- Cheques must be cleared before the event. Payments can be made at any time prior to your event online and a receipt is automatically emailed to you
- Your event
- On the big day I will have all your details printed out with me and I will arrive at your venue at least an hour earlier than I need to in case of any last minute hitches. The equipment will all be in place as discussed and your day will simply flow as you have planned, leaving you and your new spouse to enjoy one of the defining days of your life with the knowledge that everything is in safe hands
Of course you can call me at any time with any query you have!